Hi,

> # /usr/sbin/zpool import
>   pool: Radical-Vol
>     id: 3051993120652382125
>  state: FAULTED
> status: One or more devices contains corrupted data.
> action: The pool cannot be imported due to damaged devices or data.
>    see: http://www.sun.com/msg/ZFS-8000-5E
> config:
>
>         Radical-Vol  UNAVAIL   insufficient replicas
>           c7t0d0s0  UNAVAIL   corrupted data

ok, ZFS did recognize the disk, but the pool is corrupted. Did you remove
it without exporting the pool first?

> Following your command:
>
> $ /opt/sfw/bin/sudo /usr/sbin/zpool status
>   pool: Rad_Disk_1
>  state: ONLINE
> status: The pool is formatted using an older on-disk format.  The pool can
>         still be used, but some features are unavailable.
> action: Upgrade the pool using 'zpool upgrade'.  Once this is done, the
>         pool will no longer be accessible on older software versions.
>  scrub: none requested
> config:
>
>         NAME        STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
>         Rad_Disk_1  ONLINE       0     0     0
>           c0t1d0    ONLINE       0     0     0
>
> errors: No known data errors

But this pool should be accessible, since you can zpool status it. Have
you check zfs get all Rad_Disk_1? Does it show mount points and whether
it should be mounted?

> But this device works currently on my Solaris PC's, the W2100z and a
> laptop of mine.

Strange. Maybe it's a USB issue. Have you checked:

   http://www.sun.com/io_technologies/usb/USB-Faq.html#Storage

Especially #19?

Best regards,
    Constantin

--
Constantin Gonzalez                            Sun Microsystems GmbH, Germany
Platform Technology Group, Global Systems Engineering      http://www.sun.de/

Sitz d. Ges.: Sun Microsystems GmbH, Sonnenallee 1, 85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028