I did some work over the weekend.  Still is having some trouble.

# fdisk -E /dev/rdsk/c7t0d0s2
# zpool create Radical-Vol /dev/dsk/c7t0d0
invalid vdev specification
use '-f' to override the following errors:
/dev/dsk/c7t0d0s0 is part of exported or potentially active ZFS pool
Radical-Vol. Please see zpool(1M).
/dev/dsk/c7t0d0s2 is part of exported or potentially active ZFS pool
Radical-Vol. Please see zpool(1M).
# dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/dsk/c7t0d0s2 bs=1
write: No such device or address
8200604161+0 records in
8200604161+0 records out
# fdisk -E /dev/rdsk/c7t0d0s2
# zpool create Radical-Vol /dev/dsk/c7t0d0
cannot label 'c7t0d0': failed to write EFI label
use fdisk(1M) to partition the disk, and provide a specific slice
#

Basically after doing an fdisk -E, I couldn't create pool Radical-Vol.
So I decided to "zero" the whole device and start from scratch.  Now I
have a different error, zpool couldn't write the EFI label.  It wants an
fdisk partition, but as far as I know, once I do this it will be
specific for Sparc and X86.  Any other suggestions?

Thanks,

Paul