Lida Horn <Lida.Horn <at> Sun.COM> writes:

> I think you jumped to a conclusion that is probably not warranted.

You are right. I read his error message too hastily and thought I
recognized a pattern --I have been victim of bug 6587133 myself.
And to top this off I gave him the wrong patch number.

To answer Paul's question about how to upgrade to snv_73 (if you
still want to upgrade for another reason): actually I would recommend
you the latest SXDE (Solaris Express Developer Edition 1/08, based
on build 79). Boot from the install disc, and choose the "Upgrade
Install" option.

--
Marc Bevand