Ive heard that WinFS is a filesystem that has some kind of database? I didnt
understand the advantages because I havent read about it, but it is the best
thing since sliced bread according to MS.

My question is, because WinFS database is running on top of NTFS, could a
similar thing be done for ZFS? Implement a database running on top of ZFS, that
has similar functionality as WinFS?

(I never understood the advantages of having a database on top of NTFS, maybe
it would be pointless for ZFS? Can someone knowledgeable give some input to my
question?)