Darryl wrote:
> >From what i can understand (prtconf is gibberish to me :)), the other sys
> >checks seem to recognize everything else, so seems to be all good with this
> >board.
>
> Thank you for confirming this!
>
> ps.  Not sure if this ok, but i came across a deal, i though i should pass
> on..  a 1 TB Samsung drive for 169.99 (1/household) ends today.
>
> http://shop1.frys.com/category/Outpost/Hard+Drives+&+Memory/Hard+Drives/Internal+Bare+Drives?accipterAreaString=

Last weekend's Fry's advertisement said "limit two per customer" so
you might have better luck at the local store.

NB. This is the Samsung HD103UJ which is a desktop model.  If you
can find a HE103UJ, then you get the enterprise-class model.  AFAICT,
the difference may just be warranty, bin, and firmware... but beware the
bin!
http://www.samsung.com/global/business/hdd/productmodel.do?group=72&type=61&subtype=63&model_cd=249&ppmi=1155

 -- richard