Arif Khan wrote:
> Hi Guys,
> Can I use MPXIO/STMS with ZFS to do multipathing amount pools/devices ?

Yes. It "just works" (tm).

> Any issues, any specific version of STMS to avoid/use ?

One issue which I've come across recently is that stmsboot is not
behaving itself properly when it does its reboot. I'm redesigning
and reimplementing stmsboot to cope with this and a few other things
as well.

My recommendation:

(1) only have zpools in your host
(2) run stmsboot -e. DON'T reboot when it asks you to
(3) reboot, and make sure you add the -B \$ZFS-BOOTFS arg
     to the command line. (Can't recall the sparc version, sorry)
(4) when you system comes back up to single-user and tells you
     that it can't mount root, run

     svcadm disable mpxio-upgrade

(5) either hit ^D (ctrl D) or reboot

James C. McPherson
--
Senior Kernel Software Engineer, Solaris
Sun Microsystems