Thank you for all the replays!
(and in the meantime I was just having a dinner! :-)

To recap:

tcook:
you are right, in fact I'm thinking to have just 3/4 for now, without anything
else (no cd/dvd, no videocard, nothing else than mb and drives)
the case will be the second choice, but I'll try to stick to micro ATX for
space reason

Charles Menser:
4 is ok, so is the "ASUS M2A-VM" good?

Matt Harrison:
The post is superb (very compliment to Simon)! And in fact I was already on
that, but the MB is unfortunatly ATX. If it will be the only or the suggested
choice I would go for it, but I hope there will be a littler one

bhigh:
so the best is 780G?