Thank you very much Brandon for pointing out the issue for the case!!
(anyway that's really a peaty, I hope it will find a solution!...)

About Atom a person from Sun was pointing out the only good version for ZFS
would be N200 (64bit). Anyway I wouldn't make a problem of money (still ;-),
but appropriateness (in case of Atom maybe is the heating / consumption). For
the sheet specifications for me the intel seems a good one... just I don't know
if is fully/partially compatible or not!

Hopefully this thread would suggest to me and to many other (I think) are
thinking about building a "little" home ZFS NAS server one or more reference mb!