After an error I had to press the reset button on my ZFS root filesystem
based sxce.b99

The system did not come up again!

I tried a failsafe reboot; it works but I cannot mount rpool/ROOT on /a
I did a zpool scrub rpool and it has no known data errors.

How can I access the data on this ZFS disk?
I wouldn't mind a reinstall, but I really want to save the data in my home
directories. I can't understand why the grub boot menu does not find the
rpool/ROOT anymore. It should be mounted on (legacy) .alt.tmp.b-yh.mnt/

Is this problem solvable? I -do- hope so!

--
Dick Hoogendijk -- PGP/GnuPG key: F86289CE
++ http://nagual.nl/ | SunOS 10u5 05/08 ++