[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Chris,

Tim Foster sent out this syntax previously:

zfs set com.sun:auto-snapshot=false dataset

There is an obvious race condition here unless I can set the option when I import the pool which I don't think I can. I suppose the same problem will occur when creating new pools.

With auto-snapshot still on are all the snapshots taken as a single transaction as they would be with a recursive snapshot?

Alas I've had to downgrade as Nautilus is not usable:

http://blogs.sun.com/chrisg/entry/brief_visit_to_build_100

--
Chris Gerhard.                                         __o __o __o
Systems TSC Chief Technologist                        _`\<,`\<,`\<,_