Another update:

Last night, already reading many blogs about si3124 chipset problems with
Solaris 10 I applied the Patch Id: 138053-02 which updates si3124 from 1.2
to 1.4 and fixes numerous performance and interrupt related bugs.

And it appears to have helped.    Below is the zpool scrub after the new
driver, but I'm still not confident on the exact problem.

# zpool status -v
  pool: rzdata
 state: ONLINE
status: One or more devices has experienced an error resulting in data
        corruption.  Applications may be affected.
action: Restore the file in question if possible.  Otherwise restore the
        entire pool from backup.
   see: http://www.sun.com/msg/ZFS-8000-8A
 scrub: scrub completed with 1 errors on Wed Oct 29 05:32:16 2008
config:

        NAME        STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        rzdata      ONLINE       0     0     2
          raidz1    ONLINE       0     0     2
            c3t0d0  ONLINE       0     0     0
            c3t1d0  ONLINE       0     0     0
            c3t2d0  ONLINE       0     0     0
            c3t3d0  ONLINE       0     0     0
            c4t0d0  ONLINE       0     0     0
            c4t1d0  ONLINE       0     0     0
            c4t2d0  ONLINE       0     0     3
            c4t3d0  ONLINE       0     0     0

errors: Permanent errors have been detected in the following files:

        /rzdata/downloads/linux/ubuntu-8.04.1-desktop-i386.iso

It still didn't clear the errored file I have, which I'm curious about
considering it's a RAIDZ.