Hi Tano
Great to hear that you've now got this working!!

I understand you are using a Broadcom network card,
from your previous posts I can see you are using the 'bnx' driver.

I will raise this as a bug, but first please would you run
'/usr/X11/bin/scanpci'
to indentify the exact 'vendor id' and 'device id' for the Broadcom network
chipset,
and report that back here.

I must admit that this is the first I have heard of 'I/OAT DMA',
so I did some Googling on it, and found this links:

http://opensolaris.org/os/community/arc/caselog/2008/257/onepager/

To quote from that ARC case:

  "All new Sun Intel based platforms have Intel I/OAT (I/O Acceleration
   Technology) hardware.

   The first such hardware is an on-systemboard asynchronous DMA engine
   code named Crystal Beach.

   Through a set of RFEs Solaris will use this hardware to implement
   TCP receive side zero CPU copy via a socket."

Ok, so I think that makes some sense, in the context of
the problem we were seeing. It's referring to how the network
adaptor transfers the data it has received, out of the buffer
and onto the rest of the operating system.

I've just looked to see if I can find the source code for
the BNX driver, but I cannot find it.

Digging deeper we find on this page:
http://www.opensolaris.org/os/about/no_source/
..on the 'ON' tab, that:

"Components for which there are currently no plans to release source"
bnx driver (B)          Broadcom NetXtreme II Gigabit Ethernet driver

So the bnx driver is closed source :-(
Regards
Nigel Smith