On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 05:45:48PM -0700, Richard Elling wrote:
> I replied to Matt directly, but didn't hear back.  It may be a driver issue
> with checksum offloading.  Certainly the symptoms are consistent.
> To test with a workaround see
>     http://bugs.opensolaris.org/view_bug.do?bug_id=6686415

Hi, Sorry for not replying, we had some problems with our email provider
yesterday and I was up all night restoring backups.

I did try the workaround, but it didn't have any effect, presumbably because
it's not using the rge driver as you stated before.

I'll try swapping the switch out and post back my results.

Many Thanks

Matt