To be honest, I don't think it's that much of a risk:

We get regular power cuts at home (probably 8-10 a year), and I've got a
solaris box that was originally snv_70, and is now snv_98 that's survived over
half a dozen without any issues at all.  It wasn't ZFS boot originally, but has
been upgraded to that now and has coped with another three power cuts since
then without any problems.

I trust this box enough that I don't even have a keyboard, monitor or mouse
attached to it.  I just hit the on button once I think the power is stable
again, and wait for my CIFS and NFS shares to reappear.

I don't even think I'm using mirrored boot volumes on this, I'm using raid-z2
for the data and it's only half an hours work to re-install if a disk dies.