> I don't want to steer you wrong under the
> circumstances,
> so I think we need more information.
>
> First, is the failure the same as in the earlier part
> of this
> thread.   I.e., when you boot, do you get a failure
> like this?
>
> Warning: Fcode sequence resulted in a net stack depth
> change of 1
> Evaluating:
>
> Evaluating:
>
> The file just loaded does not appear to be executable

Nope:

Sun Fire T200, No Keyboard
Copyright 2007 Sun Microsystems, Inc.  All rights reserved.
OpenBoot 4.27.4, 16256 MB memory available, Serial #75621394.
Ethernet address 0:14:4f:81:e4:12, Host ID: 8481e412.

Boot device: /[EMAIL PROTECTED]/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/[EMAIL
PROTECTED]/[EMAIL PROTECTED]  File and args:
ufs-file-system

Can't open boot_archive

Evaluating:
The file just loaded does not appear to be executable.

> Second, at least at first glance, this looks like
> more of
> a generic patch problem than a problem specifically
> related to zfs boot.  Since this is S10, not
> OpenSolaris,
> perhaps you should be escalating this through the
> standard support channels.  This alias probably
> won't get you any really useful answers on general
> problems with patching.

Yeah I just thought since I'd followed this thread before it might
be useful to add to it since there might be crossover issues.
I'll keep pushing on the string.  I hate being the annoying customer
who says "I won't follow your suggestion because (blah) please
escalate this ticket."

I hope to move these systems over to 10u6 in a few months
and streamline our patching so problems like this won't exist.