  From: Tim
  To: JZ
  Cc: Scott Laird ; Brandon High ; zfs-discuss@opensolaris.org ; Peter Korn
  Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 4:35 PM
  Subject: Re: [zfs-discuss] ZFS + OpenSolaris for home NAS?

  On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 8:43 PM, JZ <j...@excelsioritsolutions.com> wrote:

    ok, Scott, that sounded sincere. I am not going to do the pic thing on you.

    But do I have to spell this out to you -- somethings are invented not for
    home use?

    Cindy, would you want to do ZFS at home, or just having some wine and music?

    Can we focus on commercial usage?
    please!

  I dunno about you, but I need somewhere to store that music so I can stream
it throughout the house while I'm drinking that wine ;)  A single disk windows
box isn't really my cup-o-tea.  Plus, I'm a geek, my vmware farm needs it's nfs
mounts on some solid, high performing gear.

  --Tim