Hi,

I am wondering if there is a guideline on how to configure ZFS on a server
with Oracle database?
We are experiencing some slowness on writes to ZFS filesystem. It take about
530ms to write a 2k data.
We are running Solaris 10 u5 127127-11 and the back-end storage is a RAID5
EMC EMX.
This is a small database with about 18gb storage allocated.
Is there a tunable parameters that we can apply to ZFS to make it a little
faster for writes.
Oracle is using 8k block size, can we match zfs block size to oracle without
destroying the data?
$ zpool status zpraid0_e2
  pool: zpraid0_e2
 state: ONLINE
 scrub: none requested
config:
        NAME                                     STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        zpraid0_e2                               ONLINE       0     0     0
          c3t60060480000190101941533030453434d0  ONLINE       0     0     0
errors: No known data errors
Thanks,