Vahid Moghaddasi wrote:
Thank you all for reply. I will do the recommendation and see if there is any change in performance. I had seen the documents in the link but I needed to make sure that we can not do anything to improve the performance before going to storage guys.

You may not have much choice, actually.  Recently, I was involved with a
large proof-of-concept where the "requirement" was hardware RAID-5.
After spending months proving it wouldn't scale, we finally convinced
the powers-that-be to make the critical LUNs mirrors. Afterwards, it scaled
rather nicely. Moral: you can spend a lot of efforts trying to put lipstick on
a pig, and tune databases or ZFS to the max, but in the end, mirrors will
always kick butt over RAID-5.
-- richard

Thanks again,
Vahid.