Mike Gerdts wrote:
On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 7:12 PM, Matthew Ahrens <matthew.ahr...@sun.com> wrote:
River Tarnell wrote:
Matthew Ahrens:
ZFS user quotas (like other zfs properties) will not be accessible over
NFS;
you must be on the machine running zfs to manipulate them.
does this mean that without an account on the NFS server, a user cannot
see his
current disk use / quota?
That's correct.

Do you have a reason for not wanting this to be implemented, or are
you just avoiding scope creep?

The latter -- I just don't have time to tack on any more features with this. We've filed RFE 6824968 to add support to rquotad to report on zfs user quotas. I'll note this in the PSARC case as well.

This additional RFE is staffed, but we don't have an ETA right now.

--matt