Hi Frank,

This bug was filed with bugster, but I see that the opensolaris bug
database is currently unavailable. I sent a note about this problem.

When a root cause is determined for 6844090, then we'll see whether
this particular issue is a ZFS problem or a format/fdisk problem.
In any case, improvements in this area are being discussed.

ZFS brings us light years ahead in terms of ease of use, but crappy
disk format/label/slice stuff brings us back. I just want to use
disks, I don't want to know them intimately. Why do I have to?

Cheers,

Cindy