On Mon, 03 Aug 2009 15:02:43 -0700 (PDT)
Nathan Hudson-Crim <no-re...@opensolaris.org> wrote:

> > On Sun, 02 Aug 2009 15:26:12 -0700 (PDT)
> > Andre Lue <no-re...@opensolaris.org> wrote:
> >
> > Was de-duplication slated for snv_119?
> >
> > No.
> >
> > > If not can anyone say which snv_xxx and in which
> > form will we
> > > see it (synchronous, asynchronous both)?
> >
> > No, and no.
> >
> > Sorry,
> > James
>
> Andre, I've seen this before. What you have to do is ask James each
> question 3 times and on the third time he will tell the truth. ;)

Nathan, I know you've put a smiley there, but really, did you intend to
call my professionalism and honesty into question, or is that merely a
side effect?

> I know it's not in the preview of 2010.2 (build 118).
>
> On a serious note, James - do you know the status of the presentation
> recording on ZFS deduplication?

I know it's on tape. I will find out from our videographer what the
status is and post.

James C. McPherson
--
Senior Kernel Software Engineer, Solaris
Sun Microsystems