Nathan Hudson-Crim,

On 04/08/2009, at 8:02 AM, Nathan Hudson-Crim wrote:

Andre, I've seen this before. What you have to do is ask James each question 3 times and on the third time he will tell the truth. ;)

I know this is probably meant to be seen as a joke, but it's clearly in very poor taste and extremely discourteous and rude to make public statements to the effect of:

"James McPherson is a liar and we should public berate him until he tells us what we want to hear regardless of the real situation of which I have no information other than what I want to believe".

Really!  Please actually think before you post.

(another) James