Posting this question again as I originally tagged it onto the end of a series
of longwinded posts of mine where I was having problems replacing a drive.
After dodgy cabling and a few power cuts, I finally got the new drive
resilvered.

Before this final replace, I had 3 x 1TB & 1 x 750GB drives in RAIDZ1 zpool.

After the replace, all four are 1TB, but I can still only see a total of 2.73TB
in zpool list.

I have tried:
1. Reboot.
2. zpool export, then a zpool import.
3. zpool export, reboot, zpool import.

However, I can still only see 2.73TB total. Any ideas what it could be?
All four disks show as 931.51GB in format. Where should I start troubleshooting
to see why ZFS isn't using all of this space?
I'm currently on SXCE119. I tried a mock-scenario in VMware using the 2009.06
live cd, which worked correctly after an export and import. Can't do this on my
setup, however, as I have upgraded my zpool to the latest version, and it can't
be read using the CD now.

Thanks,
Chris