Sounds good.

I was taking a look at the 1TB Caviar Black drives which are WD1001FALS I think.
They seem to have superb user ratings and good reliability comments from many
people.

I consider these "full fat" drives as opposed to the LITE (green) drives, as
they spin at 7200 rpm instead of 5400 rpm, have higher performance  and burn
more juice than the Green models, but they have superb reviews from almost
everyone regarding behaviour and reliability, and at the end of the day, we
need good, reliable drives that work well in a RAID system.

I can get them for around the same price as the cheapest 1.5TB green drives
from Samsung.
Somewhere I saw people saying that WDTLER.EXE works to allow reduction of the
error reporting time like the enterprise RE versions (RAID Edition). However I
then saw another user saying on the newer revisions WD have disabled this. I
need to check a bit more to see what's really the case.

Cheers,
Simon

http://breden.org.uk/2008/03/02/a-home-fileserver-using-zfs/