The system becames really slow during the data copy using network, but i
copy data between 2 pools of the box i don't notice that issue, so
probably i may be hitting some sort of interrupt conflit in the network
cards...This system is configured with *alot *of interfaces, being :

4 internal broadcom gigabit
1 PCIe 4x, Intel Dual Pro gigabit
1 PCIe 4x, Intel 10gbE card
2 PCIe 8x Sun non-raid HBA

With all of this, is there any way to check if there is indeed an
interrupt conflit or some other type of conflit that leads this high
load? I also noticed some messages about acpi..can this acpi also affect
the performance of the system?

Regards,
Bruno