Hmm is it pissoble to upgrade my current zfs version to the new one, without
updating whole system (pkg image-update)?

The Problem is, i've made 5.1 Gb free space and tried to make a normal update,
but upgrading from 111b to current 133 is a huge jump. 1050 Mb must be
downloaded and the installation needs much more. 5.1gb freespace isn't enough
for that ...

(P.S. I know it's a offtopic, but could some one explain me, why osol needs so
much space on the plate? I mean, i've got 12 gb vhhd and only 5 is free. I need
more that 6 gb freespace to make an update. Is this normal for osol ?!)