Simon, when I call:
~$ smbios -t  SMB_TYPE_MEMARRAY

I receive:
ID SIZE TYPE
47 15 SMB_TYPE_MEMARRAY (physical memory array)

Location: 3 (system board or motherboard)
Use: 3 (system memory)
[b]ECC: 6 (multi-bit ECC)[/b]
Number of Slots/Sockets: 6
Memory Error Data: Not Supported
Max Capacity: 25769883776 bytes

and under 65 62 SMB_TYPE_MEMDEVICE (memory device) the terminal shows that the
modules:
[b]Memory Error Data: Not Supported[/b]

I recollect reading about a command to call and verify status of ecc memory
controller displaying error count. Anyone familiar?

Scrubbing would be nice but first I'd like to find where to find any status or
readings. I've scanned through most of the links posted so far and haven't
found how to get status.

Miles states that the intel nehalem xeon memory controller may need a separate
driver:
"
a> Miles, AMD and intel's new xeon with the integrated memory
a> controller ought to behave and interact with opensolaris the
a> same way, yes?

No, I think they'd interact differently. The interaction is
``reporting errors'' I guess. I think each major memory controller
family has in the past needed a separate driver.
"

My question in other words, Is there a distinct command in opensolaris to view
intel and/or amd memory error reports?