On Wed, April 14, 2010 08:52, Tonmaus wrote:
> safe to say: 2009.06 (b111) is unusable for the purpose, ans CIFS is dead
> in this build.

That's strange; I run it every day (my home Windows "My Documents" folder
and all my photos are on 2009.06).

-bash-3.2$ cat /etc/release
                         OpenSolaris 2009.06 snv_111b X86
           Copyright 2009 Sun Microsystems, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.
                        Use is subject to license terms.
                              Assembled 07 May 2009

> I am using B133, but I am not sure if this is best choice. I'd like to
> hear from others as well.

Well, it's technically not a stable build.

I'm holding off to see what 2010.$Spring ends up being; I'll convert to
that unless it turns into a disaster.

Is it possible to switch to b132 now, for example?  I don't think the old
builds are available after the next one comes out; I haven't been able to
find them.
--
David Dyer-Bennet, d...@dd-b.net; http://dd-b.net/
Dragaera: http://dragaera.info