Hi--

I'm glad you were able to resolve this problem.

I drafted some hints in this new section:

http://www.solarisinternals.com/wiki/index.php/ZFS_Troubleshooting_Guide#Pool_Migration_Issues

We had all the clues, you and Brandon got it though.

I think my brain function was missing yesterday.

Thanks,

Cindy