No usernames is not an issue.  I have many shares that work, but they are
single zfs file systems.
The special case here is that I am trying to traverse NESTED zfs systems,
for the purpose of having compressed and uncompressed directories.

-
Cassandra
(609) 243-2413
Unix Administrator

"From a little spark may burst a mighty flame."
-Dante Alighieri