Sure. And hey, maybe I just need some context to know what's "normal"
IO for the zpool. It just...feels...slow, sometimes. It's hard to
explain. I attached a log of iostat -xn 1 while doing mkfile 10g
testfile on the zpool, as well as your dd with the bs set really high.
When I Ctl-C'ed the dd it said 460M/sec....like I said, maybe I just
need some context...

--
Curtis E. Combs Jr.
System Administrator Associate