Hi Doug.

I use Outlook too, and you are right, it is a major PITA.

I was hoping that OL2010 was going to solve the problem, but it doesn't :(

The only way I can get it to sort of work is by "editing" the HTML message,
and saving it as plain text, then replying to that.  If you try to reply to
an HTML formatted message, it is awful.

I also manually clean up some of the header information below "Original
Message".

Have a great weekend!

Geoff