On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 12:39 PM, Edward Ned Harvey wrote:
>> latest (just a week ago): Apple Support reported me that their
>> engineers in US has no green idea why Darwin kernel panics on their
>
> Stop it...  You did *not* just use "apple" and "support" in the same
> sentence, did you??  ;-)  You almost made me spray beer out my nose!

Yes, I did. ;) But at least now I know what means "number one customer
satisfaction" in Apple way — it is when the birdbrained dopey will
finally understand your concern and will stop repeat the same question
about Snow Leopard serial number correctness quince.

--
Kind regards, BM

Things, that are stupid at the beginning, rarely ends up wisely.