I once watched a video interview with Larry from Oracle, this ass rambled on
about how he hates cloud computing and that everyone was getting into cloud
computing and in his opinion no one understood cloud computing, apart from
him... :-| From that day on I felt enlightened about Oracle and how they
want do business; they are run by a CEO who is narrow minded and clearly
doesn't understand Open Source or  cloud computing and Oracle are very, very
greedy...

I only hope that OpenSolaris can live on the Illumos project and assist
great projects such as Nexentastor.

http://www.illumos.org/