On Sat, Aug 21 at  4:13, Orvar Korvar wrote:
"And by the way: Wasn't there a comment of Linus Torvals recently that people shound
move their low-quality code into the codebase ??????? ;)"

Anyone knows the link? Good against the Linux fanboys. :o)

Can't find the original reference, but I believe he was arguing that
by moving code into the kernel and marking as experimental, it's more
likely to be tested and have the bugs worked out, than if it forever
lives as patchsets.

Given the test environment, can't say I can argue against that point
of view.

--
Eric D. Mudama
edmud...@mail.bounceswoosh.org