> You mentioned a second Nexenta box earlier.  To rule
> out client-side issues, have you considered testing
> with Nexenta as the iSCSI/NFS client?

If you mean running the NFS client AND server on the same box then yes, and it
doesn't show the same performance issues.  It's only when a Linux box
SEND/RECEIVE data to the NFS/iSCSI shares that we have problems.  But if the
Linux box send/receive file through scp on the external disks mounted by the
Nexenta box as a local filesystem then there is no problem.

Ian