So when I built my new workstation last year, I partitioned the one and only
disk in half, 50% for Windows, 50% for 2009.06.   Now, I'm not using Windows,
so I'd like to use the other half for another ZFS pool, but I can't figure out
how to access it.

I have used fdisk to create a second Solaris2 partition, did a re-con reboot,
but format still only shows the 1 available partition.  How do I used the
second partition?

selecting c7t0d0
             Total disk size is 30401 cylinders
             Cylinder size is 16065 (512 byte) blocks

                                               Cylinders
      Partition   Status    Type          Start   End   Length    %
      =========   ======    ============  =====   ===   ======   ===
          1                 Other OS          0     4       5      0
          2                 IFS: NTFS         5  1917    1913      6
          3       Active    Solaris2       1917  14971    13055     43
          4                 Solaris2       14971  30170    15200     50

 format
Searching for disks...done

AVAILABLE DISK SELECTIONS:
       0. c7t0d0 <DEFAULT cyl 13052 alt 2 hd 255 sec 63>
          /p...@0,0/pci1028,2...@1f,2/d...@0,0

Thanks for any idea.