On 10/30/2010 7:07 PM, zfs user wrote:
I did it deliberately - how dumb are these product managers that they name products with weird names and not expect them to be abused? On the other hand, if you do a search for mangy cours you'll find a bunch of hits where it is clearly a misspelling on serious tech articles, postings, etc.

"I am seeing some spotty performance with my new Mangy Cours CPU"...
It is like they are asking for it. I think they be better off doing something like Intel core arch names using city names "Santa Rosa", etc.