Totally Off Topic:
Very interesting. Did you produce some papers on this? Where do you work? Seems
very fun place to work at!

BTW, I thought about this. What do you say?

Assume I want to compress data and I succeed in doing so. And then I transfer
the compressed data. So all the information I transferred is the compressed
data. But, then you don't count all the information: knowledge about which
algorithm was used, which number system, laws of math, etc. So there are lots
of other information that is implicit, when compress/decompress - not just the
data.

So, if you add data and all implicit information you get a certain bit size X.
Do this again on the same set of data, with another algorithm and you get
another bit size Y.

You compress the data, using lots of implicit information. If you use less
implicit information (simple algorithm relying on simple math), will X be
smaller than if you use lots of implicit information (advanced algorithm
relying on a large body of advanced math)? What can you say about the numbers X
and Y? Advanced math requires many math books that you need to transfer as well.