On Wed, Feb  2 at 21:05, Krunal Desai wrote:
So build the current version of smartmontools. As you should have seen in my
original response, I'm using 5.40. Bugs in 5.36 are unlikely to be interesting
to the maintainers of the package ;-)

Oops, missed that in your log. Will try compiling from source and see what
happens.

Also, recently it seems like all the links to tools I need are broken. Where
can I find a lsiutil binary for Solaris?

If you search for 'lsiutil solaris' on lsi.com, it'll direct you to
zipfile that includes a solaris binary for x86 solaris.

At home now so can't test it.

--
Eric D. Mudama
edmud...@bounceswoosh.org