Hi Matt,

You have several options in terms of migrating the data but I think the
best approach is to do something like I have described below.

Thanks,

Cindy

1. Create snapshots of the file systems to be migrated. If you
want to capture the file system properties, then see the zfs.1m
man page for a description of what you need.

2. Create your mirrored pool with the new disks and call it
pool2, if your raidz pool is pool1, for example.

3. Use zfs send/receive to send your snapshots to pool2.

4. Review the pool properties on pool1 if you want pool2 set up
similarly.

# zpool get all pool1

5. After your pool2 is setup and your data is migrated, then
you can destroy pool1.

6. You can export pool2 and import is as pool1.