2011-07-04 15:04, Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk пишет:
NAME USED AVAIL REFER MOUNTPOINT
TempStorage 916G 45,1G 37,3G /mnt/TempStorage
TempStorage/Backup 799G 45,1G 177G /mnt/TempStorage/Backup<-------- OBS! 800GB!
You probably have snapshots eating the remaining 620GB...
I thought so too - df can lie a bit about used space, but
not by such a margin in my experience. It would only report
the live dataset, not its snapshots, though. Try running:

# zfs list -tall -r TempStorage/Backup

If you have some data you can't access now, it is possibly
removed (by "rm" or alike) and referred to in the snapshots,
perhaps automatic (like zfs-autosnapshot service or the time
slider service).

If so, you can access the files under
/mnt/TempStorage/Backup/.zfs/snapshots/SNAPSHOTNAME/your/data/path/file

HTH,
//Jim