On 09/13/12 10:23 AM, Timothy Coalson wrote:
Unless i'm missing something, they didn't solve the "matching snapshots" thing yet, from their site:

"To Do:

Additional error handling for mismatched snapshots (last destination snap no longer exists on the source) walk backwards through the remote snaps until a common snapshot is found and destroy non-matching remote snapshots"

That's what I do as party of my "destroy snapshots not on the source" check. Over many years of managing various distributed systems, I've discovered the apparently simple tends to get complex!

--
Ian.