Anybody using maczfs / ZEVO?  Have good or bad things to say, in terms of
reliability, performance, features?

My main reason for asking is this:  I have a mac, I use Time Machine, and I
have VM's inside.  Time Machine, while great in general, has the limitation of
being unable to intelligently identify changed bits inside a VM file.  So you
have to exclude the VM from Time Machine, and you have to run backup software
inside the VM.

I would greatly prefer, if it's reliable, to let the VM reside on ZFS and use
zfs send to backup my guest VM's.

I am not looking to replace HFS+ as the primary filesystem of the mac; although
that would be cool, there's often a reliability benefit to staying on the
supported, beaten path, standard configuration.  But if ZFS can be used to hold
the guest VM storage reliably, I would benefit from that.

Thanks...