On Feb 17, 2013, at 9:15 AM, Edward Ned Harvey
(opensolarisisdeadlongliveopensolaris) wrote:

> [...]

        When I have run into this (Mac OS X 10.6) I fall back to the command
line... umount has worked just fine for me. NOTE: I was not doing what you are
trying, I had an odd device mounted and I wanted to un mount it.

        I often find that going to the command line on Mac OS X is very
helpful, but since the GUI really is very well done for most (but certainly not
all) tasks, I usually don't remember to go to the command line until after I
have been beating my head against the GUI for too long :-(

--
Paul Kraus
Deputy Technical Director, LoneStarCon 3