On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 10:17 PM, Edward Ned Harvey
(opensolarisisdeadlongliveopensolaris)
<opensolarisisdeadlongliveopensola...@nedharvey.com> wrote:
> In the absence of any official response, I guess we just have to assume this
> list will be shut down, right?
>
> So I guess we just have to move to the illumos mailing list, as Deirdre
> suggests?

Or, given that this is a weekend, we assume that someone within Oracle
would see this mail only on Monday morning Pacific Time, then send out
some mails within, and be able to respond in public only by Wednesday
evening Pacific Time at best.

-- Sriram

Belenix: www.belenix.org