Hi Tom,

Thanks for the input. I agree that it'll take a lot of involvement from
the community to deliver the code. But I also think there some should a
lot of collaboration with the NFS engineers to insure we don't break
stuff:) I'm all for a project to be launched from the NFS or Zones
community for this. I'd even be willing to help out, just have to keep
in mind my programming is a little rusty:)

Octave