Thanks for the quick reply Henry & Patrick.

I understand the important of "small things" for a common use case point
of view; I don't think my case is so common, but it's also not that big
a deal to just write the data to an NFS volume and puts its path in ZK.
I was kind of hoping to avoid that, but I have to do that anyhow for
other things, so this doesn't do much damage. :)

At some point I'll spend some time understanding how this really affects
latency in my case ... I'm keeping just a handful of things that are
about 10M in the ensemble, so the memory footprint is no problem.  But
the network bandwidth could be ... I'll check it out.

Thanks,
Eric

--
Eric Bowman