Hi Zookeeper developer,
it would be great if you guys could give us some feedback about our project zkclient.
http://github.com/joa23/zkclient
The main idea is making the life of lazy developers that only want minimal zk functionality much easier.

We have a functionality like zkclient mock making testing easy and fast without running a real zkserver, simple call back interfaces for the different event types, reconnecting handling in case of timeout etc.

We feel we come closer to a release so it would be great if some experts could have a look and give us some feedback.
Thanks,
Stefan

Hadoop training and consulting
http://www.scaleunlimited.com