Hi Stefan, two suggestions off the bat:

1) fill in something in the README, doesn't have to be final or polished, but give some insight into the what/why/how/where/goals/etc... to get things moving quickly for reviewers & new users.

2) you should really discuss on the dev list. It's up to you to include user, but apache discourages use of user for development discussion (plus you'll pickup more developer insight there)

Patrick

Stefan Groschupf wrote:
Hi Zookeeper developer,
it would be great if you guys could give us some feedback about our project zkclient.
http://github.com/joa23/zkclient
The main idea is making the life of lazy developers that only want minimal zk functionality much easier.

We have a functionality like zkclient mock making testing easy and fast without running a real zkserver, simple call back interfaces for the different event types, reconnecting handling in case of timeout etc.

We feel we come closer to a release so it would be great if some experts could have a look and give us some feedback.
Thanks,
Stefan

Hadoop training and consulting
http://www.scaleunlimited.com